Welcome to Washington

Our city is changing every day. Buildings are being torn down, new buildings are going up, homeowners are passing away and houses are changing owners.  This blog is an effort to preserve our city for what it is at this point in time.  My job takes me into all quadrants of the District.  I wish to share the experiences and images of these neighborhoods with people that might not have a reason to see them.   

Monday, February 16, 2009

Urban Exploration-Warehouse 1

Urban Exploration is a past time enjoyed by many city photographers.  The act is to sneak into a private or public area that has been long left abandoned and photograph the remains.  The remains take on a beauty of their own, like this exploration I did in an unsaid location. 





 

1 comment:

  1. K - I love the decaying, peeling layers... this is an angle that I was very interested in during art school. Keep it up!
    Love, Tim

    ReplyDelete